Sunday, February 26, 2012

Are black pea/trench coats the most popular thing to wear in NYC right now?

I recently went on vacation for the past weekend in NYC, for my 16th.



I saw these ALL over - are they just really popular?

Or do they just sell them a lot there?



Also - why are local nyc teens total douches?

I'd be walking with my friends, while a cute group of teenage boys that were obviously local, started acting like total idiots and harassing an asian woman.



While all of the girls act like stuck up hoes.Are black pea/trench coats the most popular thing to wear in NYC right now?
yeh they actually are and even if they werent they also sell them alot here.Its very popular to wear in the winter in NYC.Mainly all teen guys are douches and act like total idiots not just in NYC and the girls i guess were i guess "the all american girls" which all act like stuck up hoes.
  • translator french to english
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment