Thursday, February 23, 2012

What are the best things to do in NYC?

I'm only going for a day and a half and I need advice so I can do the best stuff with the little time I have...its my first time!



thanks! God bless~What are the best things to do in NYC?
I'm from Toronto and went on a 3-day shopping trip to NYC. Based on your question, I'm assuming you're going to sight-see/vacation instead of shopping. So the only advice I can give you is Times Square as a tourist attraction place and the M%26amp;M store that's there...and maybe the Toys'R'us store? That was the only sightseeing that I had on my trip. I wanted to visit Central Park also but there wasnt enough time for that. The M%26amp;M store was fun playing around there with my friends. I also tried to get in the camera shot during Good Morning America, but there was a crowd already so I couldnt see the camera properly.



A couple of years ago I went during the summer and went on a boat tour of the NYC area and around the Statue of Liberty. I didnt find it that interesting probably because I was still in high-school and not that interested in sightseeing tours.



So I think basically:

-Times Square

-M%26amp;M store

-Central Park

-ToysRus?

-boat tour?



Could be more, but I cant give advice for something I never experienced.

Oh, and wake up early and sleep late to make the best use of the day and a half. Just sleep more before and after trip to compensate. ;)What are the best things to do in NYC?
The best things to do in NYC to me is if u have alot of money go shopping,site seeing such as museums,and other fasinating places.uhm even if u dont have money you can go into stores and look at the neat clothes the disigners disigned.That's what i would do if i was in NYC.What are the best things to do in NYC?
If you like food, definitely try out a food tour, i think its amazing experience and you got to meet a lot of people. New York got the best food culture in the world.



If you like bubble tea, try staint's alp teahouse near st.marks



http://foodtoursofny.com/



this company have food tour including that restaurant, I took the tour when I visited new york. Its really nice tour~! You should definitely check it out~~What are the best things to do in NYC?
You can do anything in NYC, so it all depends what you like to do.



Museums

Shopping

Sightseeing

Theater

Dining

No comments:

Post a Comment