Sunday, February 26, 2012

What are the best things to do in NYC?

I'm only going for a day and a half and I need advice so I can do the best stuff with the little time I have...its my first time!



thanks! God bless~What are the best things to do in NYC?
You can see a lot in a short period of time on the tour buses. Try one of these companies..



http://www.citysightsny.com/

http://www.newyorksightseeing.com/What are the best things to do in NYC?
May I recommend a few.



Landmarks



-Empire State Building

-Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island

-Rockefeller Center and the Top of the Rock Observation Deck

-Times Square (no trip is complete without a visit to the"Crossroads of the World")

-Lower Manhattan/Wall Street Area

-United Nations

-Central Park

-Brooklyn Bridge (you can walk across it too)

-Grand Central Terminal (largest railroad terminal in the world)

-A Ride on the Staten Island Ferry (its free and you can see the Statue of Liberty as the ferry crosses the harbor)

-Sightseeing tour on a Double Decker Bus

-Museums



Good luckWhat are the best things to do in NYC?
Off the top of my head:

Visit the statue of liberty, shop around time sqaure, visit central park, visit soho(shopping), broadway(shopping again), go on one of those tour buses, ride in a taxi, breath the fresh NYC air!! Have Fun!!!!What are the best things to do in NYC?
umm.. . I've never been to NYC so I can only wish you well and hope that you enjoy your trip. . . .don't forget to email me your experience! I'm looking forward to a possible trip there during the summer. . . .
The link below can help u. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment