Sunday, February 26, 2012

I'll be 21 this summer and I am looking for fun things to do in NYC?

Beaches, clubs, bars, plain old chilling places e.t.c.



thanks!I'll be 21 this summer and I am looking for fun things to do in NYC?
Coney Island (beach and amusement park)



Dave and Busters-bar and arcade



40/40 clubI'll be 21 this summer and I am looking for fun things to do in NYC?
Under 21 (15 and up) nightclubs

http://clubcemetery.com



Try to get on the NBC Today Show and wave to family and friends back home. Don't forget to tell them to "Tivo" you.I'll be 21 this summer and I am looking for fun things to do in NYC?
If you like the Club scene hit up M2 Ultra Lounge, Marquee or Pacha. There's no beach in NYC but you can go to Jones Beach in Long Island. If you like smoking Tobacco I would suggest go to a Hookah Bar.. I've had some crazy fun times and its more of a chill place then a club scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment