Friday, January 27, 2012

Where are people discovering new things to do in NYC?

Are people sticking with the tried and true or are they discovering new restaurants, event venues, galleries in NYC up and coming neighborhoods?Where are people discovering new things to do in NYC?
This city constantly evolves and changes!! As quick as one restaurant/store/venue closes, another one opens.



I think most people find out about new things by reading about them in one of the local guides (Time Out New York/New York Mag/Village Voice) or on one of the local websites (Gothamist/Eater/Curbed/Chowhound).



Although you can also find new places to go and see just by walking around your own neighborhood! I'm constantly amazed at what I find just walking home from work and seeing all the new stores that open up along the way.



And then there is always word of mouth. If I read/hear about something that I think a friend would be interested in, I pass it on. And they tell two friends...and so on and so on!

No comments:

Post a Comment