Monday, January 30, 2012

If your ex bf greets your father, is that a good sign he still acknowledges me?

My ex would pass by in a motorcycle and raise his hands and call my father out to greet him every time he passed by that section of the town. My father and him talked here and there but they didn't have a close relationship not because they didn't want to each did they diff stuff, but ex started greeting him. He's in the Dominican Republic and I'm her in NYC. Things didnt work out cuz of distance.If your ex bf greets your father, is that a good sign he still acknowledges me?
he shows ur father respect %26amp; that's a very good thing ...........If your ex bf greets your father, is that a good sign he still acknowledges me?
If your ex bf greets your father, is that a good sign he still acknowledges me?



Huh?



Why would somebody gretting my father have anything to do with you?If your ex bf greets your father, is that a good sign he still acknowledges me?
I'm suspicious of this budding relationship, Melfina. Warn your father off immediately!
  • yamaha outboards
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment