Monday, January 30, 2012

Fun things to do in nyc for a 15 yr old and 1yr old?

my one year old niece and my 15 yr old sister ( fyi not her 1yr old) are coming to new york to visit me, anyone have any ideas of fun things to do with them in nyc?Fun things to do in nyc for a 15 yr old and 1yr old?
My friend, may I recommend the following.



-Yankee Stadium

-Empire State Building

-Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island

-Rockefeller Center and the Top of the Rock Observation Deck

-Governor's Island

-Madame Tussuad Wax Museum

-Transit Museum

-New York Hall of Science

-Bronx Museum of Art

-Brooklyn Museum

-Milk Gallery

-American Craft Museum

-Museum of American Folk Art

-Museum of the Moving Image

-The Paley Center For Media (formerly the Museum of Television and Radio)

-The Municipal Art Society

-Manhattan Children's Museum



I hope this information is very helpful.



Good luck

Fun things to do in nyc for a 15 yr old and 1yr old?
I'm going back to New York with my kids soon, and while I've not actually been to these places, we are looking at: Ellen's Stardust Diner, Central Park, FAO Schwartz, the Scholastic Store, and the Circleline Cruises.Fun things to do in nyc for a 15 yr old and 1yr old?
i think new york is to dangorous for kids that age south america will be a loving place and memorii to go to and learning experience new york is not gonna help

No comments:

Post a Comment